What’s been going on in my life for the past couple of weeks…
Just had Indian food, KFC, In-and-out burger, and Chicken and Waffles all in one sitting! Needless to say, I look like this now…
Aside from that, this what’s been going on in my life for the past couple of weeks!
- Finished off taping the auditions for America’s Got Talent. Saw some CRAZY people and some incredibly talented people.
- Mommy juggling….work, life, and everything.
- Decided to clear out the children’s playroom. To my horror, found an old bit of sausage. WTF
- Meetings, meetings, meetings
- New projects. Will tell you when something is ACTUALLY happening….
- Decided to get a fish. Angel named it Sparky. At least I think it’s called Sparky. The name changes on a daily basis.
- #HowToCleanAFishTankWithOnePerson = Impossible
- Husband decided to decorate our home with beautiful plants, orchids, and flowers. Hmmm…. shouldn’t that be MY job?
- Had an amazing Mother’s Day. Got showered with lots of handmade gifts. Very sweet, but no diamonds in sight this year.
- Madison’s new word begins with an F. Don’t know where she gets that from…
Lots lots and lots going on! I’m going to start updating this blog more often so make sure to keep checking back!
Press as usual writing BS about Spice Girls. As usual, us girls know what’s gonna happen, so they just need to shut up. Heading to Cannes #Cinemoi and UK to see my Spices, yippeee!