// August 18th, 2012 // Blog, Mel B, Videos
Mel B’s guest judge appearance at the Britain and Ireland’s Next Top Model:
What a bitch. Who are you to judge you can’t even sing yourself
she can sing better than you
You stupid bitch, learn to sign before you criticise others, you looking for a job or something?? ran out of money? Muppet
*cough* your a bicth
Everones saying Mel B Is A Bitch in my eyes the womans been str8 up yes i can understand she could go about tings a bit more nicer but does mel care no she tells it as it is str8 up thats what you call a BOSS gyal and i enjoy the way she crushes the ones that r crap go get dem mel they should all be bowing down to your feet ahahaha
Hi Mel – Just have to say it but sorry BEAUTY is not about having a slim waist it is about HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE and your ATTITUDE which to me is actually ROTTEN which actually makes you look UGLY as you showed yourself to be an UGLY PERSON on TV as REAL BEAUTY comes from WITHIN!!! Perhaps you should get some?
You’re probably never going to read this but I have a few points that I wanted to point out to you if you do.
1) firstly, contrary to your own belief, you’re no better than anyone else, sorry to disappoint you love, but you’re nothing now.
2) secondly, you may have been in the biggest girl group of the 90′s. but you cannot sing, you made it big because little girls loved you, because of the merchandise and because of the four other girls in your band
3) You’ve made a complete fool of yourself, you’re not a very good influence on you’re children and you are an utter disgrace on the x factor. If you are allowed to talk to people the way you did what are you going to do to stop your children doing it?
4) You are nothing but a bully, a disgusting excuse for a human being and you are a has been, nobody is interested in you anymore
5) I indolised you and your band members when I was younger, more fool me.
Haha congratulations on messing up your whole future career in one night! that does take talent.
Why do you have to be so mean, ok so mel b has stuff up along the way but she is agood person and has a kind heart but no bully!! If any1 is the bully its you..Sorry but its the truth so if you have nothing better to do with your life then do something instead of insulting other people… Just putting it out there.
Obviously Mel B has ”nothing better to do with her life then do something instead of insulting other people”
SHE is he one ho started with the insults on X Factor ,THIS is just a RESPONSE and is not bullying but actually standing up for the little people!!!
If you can’t HANDLE the response , then don’t DO IT – The people responding have done nothing wrong but Mel B’S BEHAVIOUR was nothing but wrong!!!! ( Hence the strong responses all over the net!! )
1) judging the x factor and telling it straight up does not mean she thinks shes betetr than anyone, she did an awesome job not sugar coating anything. telling someone they cant sing on a singing show is not being mean its being truthful.
2) Mel B actually can sing, and if the only people who liked her are little girls, how is possible that those same children now adults all still love her that they had to have 10 shows in london on their reunion tour coz they kept selling out ? obviously people still love her
3) funny everybody adores her on the x factor australia and what do you know about how she acts with her kids? you have no clue and neither do i. she didnt insult anyone other than telling them the truth about their singing voices. maybe if sh would have said something about the people personally but she didnt, all she spoke about was their singing and performences, which was all true.
4) nobody is interested in her anymore? funny everybody wants a reunion tour, their greatest hits album is back in the top 20 charts, coming up like 160 spots since the olympics, and nobody is interested, how did that happen?
5) idolized in a strong word, obviously if you loved her that much you wouldnt be so upset coz she spoke the truth and spoke her mind, which is what she does best and thats why true mel b fans adore her.
and i hardly think this messed up her future, she has a career on the x factor, shes adored by millions of people aroudn the world who are sitting on the edge of their seat hoping for a reunion tour.
Simply brilliant….Keep up the good work…..
Continue to say it as you see it.
So many acts need the reality checks you give them as some are ****, and the sad thing is they do not realise it, friends / familty haven’t said and how cruel is that?.
I’m sure people would prefer honesty to pacification. Great to watch.
I enjoyed every minute viewing your critiques.
Mel as resident guess on X fector forever!!!!!!
you are been a right bitXX u trying to be like simon
Mel, IVE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO SEE YOUTUBE CLIPS OF THESE SHOWS SINCE I’m in the us, but as far as I can see, you are doing your job. Theses showes ask you to judge for that very reason. Your honesty is a rating bouts! keep expressing yourselfl and looking great. Thesenpeoplenwho are slagging you will not miss the next show for anything!’
I don’t think what Mel said at all was bad she was asked to judge so she did!!! And she sure as hell couldve said much worse things. You can sugar coat everything in life or else words would be even more meaningless than they already are!
*You CAN’T sugar coat everything in life.
Mel B says what she thinks.
If you don’t like it then dont watch the programmes she is on! Simple.
I think she is amazing, why should she tell people who can’t sing that they can it’s just plain wrong!
Mel is awesome, im sorry but i watched the video online and every single thing she said was the damn truth! why sugarcoat it ? if you cant take the heat then dont go on the x factor. simple. better to tell them the truth then to tell them shit like ” it wasnt that bad but not good enough” so that they waste their precious time trying to chase a dream that wont happen. at least this way they will give it up and move on to something they can do, which is not singing.
Just cause she tells it straight up does not make her a bitch nor in any way does that mean she thinks shes “better” than everyone else. she was a judge, she judged.
shes an awesome singer and part of the greatest girl group of all time, damn right she knows what shes talking about. you go mel! keep it up on the x factor australia, im pulling for you to win this year
Hey guys i must agree with Carole with one thing, yes inner beauty is great and shows a whole different side to us all. Like it’s obvious that not everyone is going to like Mel B or even be a fan. It’s sad to see things like this posted all over Mels website. If you don’t like Mel or ain’t a fan, that’s fine, but that’s only your opinion. Mel was and still has many successful career opz. Mel will always and forever be a spice girl, her singing career is not over by a long shot. It’s just a matter of waiting (on our part) she will be back. I love Mel, she’s doing great! She kind of helps bring out the best in people, they (we) may not know it but others recognize it. She also inspires people too.. love you Mel, keep doing what you’re doing!
Copyright © 2013 Melanie Brown Official. All rights reserved. Photography by Georges Antoni